TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Best thing since something that was very good

I absolutely love flashes like this, and I absolutely love all the guys and gals who created this. The animation was nice and smooth, the voice acting was tight, and the story will keep me watching this and the upcoming episodes time and time again. Also, uploaded 11/11/11, 11:11 and 111th submission. Well played Kirbopher.

Bright Future Bright Future

We Need More Movies Like This

This was great, I loved it. The animation and art was really smooth and crisp, and you really highlighted some stupid people in out country. Uber props.

LunaRose 1-1 LunaRose 1-1

Really Good!

I really enjoyed this. The characters were great, and it looks like this could turn into a great series. However, you should change a couple of things. The frame size isn't very good, it would look much better with a 5:3 or 16:9 ratio, rather than a portrait screen. Also, the speech is a little slow paced, with large gaps in between sentences which seem unnatural.

Keep on going though, I loved this movie. Very engaging.

Crintleod responds:

Changing the frame size would be too much of a hassle, but I would if it was easy.

I will work on making the speech more steadily paced in future videos.

The 5 Shades of Orange The 5 Shades of Orange

Great work everyone! (Including me)

I loved all of the entries in this collab and it was really fun to be a part of. My favourites were most likely CarrotCake's and JKR's. They had a really good sense of light hearted humour about them. Te same with Flying Giraffe's and Tim's, but the humour wore off a little after watching them more than once. I also enjoyed the more experimental ones, such as Nayhan's and Cloud Eater's. Some of which were very strange. All in all, great work everyone!

Tatchu VS William Tatchu VS William

Strangely Amusing

This movie is weird beyond belief, but I made me laugh so much, especially after watching the second one too. One thing I would suggest is to turn the volume up a little (not on the washing machine) so I don't have to turn up my speakers. Very good.